Add sniffs for array declaration
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Stefano Kowalke||% Done:||
In the cgls, there are no guidelines how to write an array.
|related to Coding Guidelines - Task #9852: Missing section about array declarations in CGL||Closed||2010-09-20|
Updated by Stefano Kowalke over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Target version set to 0.0.5
Create subtask for special array checks. I looked into to sniff Squiz.Arrays.ArrayDeclaration an there are a lot of single checks inside.
Copy this sniff into TYPO3 standard and modify it.
Updated by Andy Grunwald about 1 year ago
- Category changed from 1226 to Arrays
- Tags changed from Arrays to TYPO3v4