Sniff for TYPO3 deprecated functions / method
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Stefano Kowalke||% Done:||
It would be cool, if deprecated function / method calls are marked as error.
In the TYPO3 core there are several methods marked as deprecated (@deprecated).
Updated by Stefano Kowalke over 2 years ago
- Category set to PHP
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Priority changed from Should have to Won't have this time
- Target version set to 0.0.5
Updated by Andy Grunwald about 2 years ago
Have a look at http://api.typo3.org/typo3v4/current/html/deprecated.html
Updated by Stefano Kowalke about 2 years ago
- Priority changed from Won't have this time to Should have
We could parse http://api.typo3.org/typo3v4/current/html/deprecated.html and collect all deprecated functions.
I know that doxygen can create XML output, this is easier to parse with PHP built-in functions.
- Configure doxygen for XML output
- Parse the XML file and collect all deprecated functions and their hints which function the developer should take instead
- Implement it in a sniff