_getProperties should not return uid for valueObjects
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Category:||Extbase: Generic Persistence|
|Target version:||Extbase 6.1|
If a class calls _getProperties on a value object, it also reeturns the property "uid".
This is - for example - critical if you try to redirect to another PlugIn and pass a value object to it. The UriBuilder then also serializes the uid-property. The target action is not able to assign the "uid" property back to the model and breaks with:
Error: Property 'uid' could not be set.
Updated by Jochen Rau over 2 years ago
- Category set to Extbase: Generic Persistence
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version set to Extbase 1.3.0RC1
Maybe we just have to fix the serialization.
Updated by Sebastian Kurfuerst over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Extbase 1.3.0RC1 to Extbase 1.3.0
not possible to be included in 1.3.0RC1 anymore, that's why I move them to 1.3.0 for now.
Updated by Bastian Waidelich about 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Extbase 1.3.0 to Extbase 1.4
Updated by Ingo Pfennigstorf 9 months ago
- Target version changed from Extbase 1.4 to Extbase 6.0
- Has patch set to No
Updated by Alexander Schnitzler about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Rejected
- Assignee set to Felix Oertel