Reindex page and subpages when its title or navtitle is changed
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|TYPO3 Version:||4.5||Has patch:||No|
When using cooluri or realurl, when you change the name of a page in the tree, the links to the page and its sub-pages may become invalid. The search results will then target non-existent URL.
In this case, the url indexed in SOLR must be updated for all those pages.
Updated by Olivier Dobberkau over 1 year ago
- Category set to Garbage Collection
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Ingo Renner
Another Garbage Collection Issue. We should really cluster the work in here...
Updated by Ingo Renner over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Could have to Should have
only relevant with realurl enabled though
Updated by Stefan Neufeind 11 months ago
Or in case of things like a breadcrumb-navigation - which you'd usually exclude from the indexed content, okay, but you got the point :-)