Hide the search button by AJAX
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:||2011-05-19|
|Assignee:||Frank Sander||% Done:||
|Category:||AJAX||Spent time:||2.00 hours|
|Target version:||3.7.9||Estimated time:||2.00 hours|
I have a feature request.
- I don't need a search field, I removed it in the HTML form
- I need the search button in case, AJAX isn't activated
- I don't need the search button in case, AJAX is activated.
Would you extend the Browser AJAX with the ability / property / possibility, to hide the search button in case of AJAX. I would extend the plugin/flexform, if it is needed.
Updated by Frank Sander about 2 years ago
- File tx_browser_pi1_ajax.js added
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
that's a good idea. And it's of quite low effort, so I made it immediately. Please find the changed script attached.
After a little thinking, I decided to use a new css trigger class for this behaviour. (We don't want to ruin somebody's layout when updating.) So you'll have to extend the flexform and add the css class hidesubmit to our surrounding div object for trigger classes.