Routing: Implement Caching
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Bastian Waidelich||% Done:||
|Target version:||TYPO3 Flow Base Distribution - 1.0 alpha 1|
Routes are not cached at the moment.
- Whenever calling match() or resolve() the Cache must be checked for applicable entries.
- Whenever a route matches, the current URI and it's "matchingValues" must be stored in the Cache.
- Whenever a route was resolved, the current "routeValues" and it's "matchingURI" must be stored in the Cache.
- removed controllerObjectNamePattern and viewObjectNamePattern from some places, refs #2444
- added caching to routing, based on work by Bastian and Sebastian, fixes #1791
- the Router resolve()s in lowercase and matches case-insensitive now, refs #2237
- adjustments to Routes.yaml suggestion