CSV export improvements
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Benjamin Mack||% Done:||
Problem: Exporting to CSV in the list module is limited.
- When saving as CSV, only the displayed records are in the CSV. When people want data in a raw format like CSV, they don't want information in a paged view.
- When exporting to CSV, fields are not processed, so instead of the list of user groups in the fe users, we have a semicolon list "1,4,...". This is not really "WYSIWYG"
- When saving to CSV, control fields like CONTROL and _CLIPBOARD which are always empty, are also exported. Totally unneeded.
- The limit in the DB query is now set to the number of total records in the table when saving to CSV
- The data is processed before prepared for CSV as well
- the fields CLIPBOARD and CONTROL are excluded when saving as CSV.
(issue imported from #M7148)
|related to Core - Bug #15378: CSV Export in list mode only exports 100 records||Closed||2006-01-08|