Rename getComponent() to create() in component factory
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Robert Lemke||% Done:||
|Target version:||TYPO3 Flow Base Distribution - 1.0 alpha 1|
- FLOW3: (Component) Renamed the method Component::Factory->getComponent() to Component::Factory->create(). Resolves #1846
- FLOW3: (Component) Component::Factory->create() will now throw an exception on trying to create a component of scope != prototype
- FLOW3: (Component) The Component::Manager->getComponent() method can still be used as a last resort to retrieve components of any scope. However dependency injection for singletons and the component factory for prototype should always be the first choice!
Refactored all packages of the TYPO3 distribution to match the above changes.
Note: The test "F3::TYPO3CR::NodeTest::setPropertySetsValue" currently fails on my machine with the following message:
Error in setPropertySetsValue with data set #34 Detail
Unable to convert value of type string to Name: Namespace prefix is invalid
Updated by Karsten Dambekalns over 4 years ago
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Target version set to 1.0 alpha 1