M-ID/0000258: notification mails in HTML
|Priority:||Won't have this time||Due date:|
|Target version:||1.10.0||Estimated time:||3.00 hours|
It would be nice, if the forum sends notification emails in HTML-format, if module_sys_dmail_html is true for the user.
I use the extensions sr_feuser_register and direct_mail, which both consider this field.
A consistent behaviour of the site would be desirable.
2006-01-20 Dmitry Dulepov <email@example.com>+ Fix (sidebar): if cache commands are not enabled for non-admin user, label for page cache is displayed with empty cell after it
+ Fix (ext_emconf.php): naming error message in extension manager for pages and tt_content
- Fixed bug #2085: Inconsistency in editing translations
- Fixed bug #2095: Problems with page copying
- Fixed bug #2206: copying elements doubles the references
- Fixed bug #2209: Gremlin: hide "Translations" Tab if no alternative Syslanguage are present
- Fixed bug #2236: TYPO3SEARCH_xxx should not be generated for FCE
[Bug 2095] Unused variable $seats in registrationManager::createRegistration, r=mario
Updated by Martin Helmich about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from -- undefined -- to Won't have this time
- Target version set to 1.9.0
- Estimated time set to 3.00