Check requirements for phpBB 3 import
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Target version:||1.10.0||Estimated time:||10.00 hours|
The original phpBB import script was written for phpBB version 2. It should be checked whether the import is fully compatible with phpBB version 3.
|precedes mm_forum - Major Feature #5924: New import module||Accepted||2010-01-07|
2006-01-20 Dmitry Dulepov <email@example.com>+ Fix (sidebar): if cache commands are not enabled for non-admin user, label for page cache is displayed with empty cell after it
+ Fix (ext_emconf.php): naming error message in extension manager for pages and tt_content
- Fixed bug #2085: Inconsistency in editing translations
- Fixed bug #2095: Problems with page copying
- Fixed bug #2206: copying elements doubles the references
- Fixed bug #2209: Gremlin: hide "Translations" Tab if no alternative Syslanguage are present
- Fixed bug #2236: TYPO3SEARCH_xxx should not be generated for FCE
[Bug 2206] Cannot select a page for object in a city, r=saskia
Updated by Moritz Rogalli over 4 years ago
might be a good idea to force this issue since phpBB2 support ended on January 1st.
Updated by Martin Helmich over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.9.0 to 1.10.0
Will be done alongside with the new import module (see #5924).
Updated by Dmitry Dulepov over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Remaining hours set to 10.0
Applied in changeset r2326.