Refactor Request -> Remove *ObjectNamePattern
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Sebastian Kurfuerst||% Done:||
|Target version:||-||Estimated time:||5.00 hours|
We should refactor the MVC_Request, to move all logic out of it.This means the following:
- Drop $controllerObjectNamePattern (and getters/setters for it)
- Drop $viewObjectNamePattern (and getters/setters for it)
- Presumably, a lot of other stuff can be removed as well due to that refacoring.
- Introduce a new $fullyQualifiedControllerObjectName (including setters/getters) which contains fully qualified Controller name, such as F3\MyPackage\MySubPackage\Controller\SomeController
- Analogous for $fullyQualifiedViewObjectName
The fullyQualifiedControllerName is being set by the MVC\Web\Routing\Router.
- removed controllerObjectNamePattern and viewObjectNamePattern from some places, refs #2444
- added caching to routing, based on work by Bastian and Sebastian, fixes #1791
- the Router resolve()s in lowercase and matches case-insensitive now, refs #2237
- adjustments to Routes.yaml suggestion
Updated by Karsten Dambekalns about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Sebastian Kurfuerst
Hi, is this done or is there still something missing?
Updated by Sebastian Kurfuerst about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Rejected
It is not really "fixed", but I think we should not change it from the way it is now. I think it is better to have the controllerObjectNamePattern in the request and build the "controllerObjectName" on the fly.