|Priority:||Must have||Due date:||2012-05-24|
|Assignee:||Steffen Gebert||% Done:||
It would be cool if at least teamleaders / co-leaders could have push branch +2 to create branches. Or, if this would be better, allow all team members to create branches in gerrit.
Add 'Create Reference' on 'refs/heads/*' either to all members or to project owners once we have a distinction between members and owners.
|related to git.typo3.org - Feature #27977: Have two groups per project (member/leader)||Resolved||2011-07-08|
Updated by Peter Niederlag almost 2 years ago
As teams/projects might have individual wishes on handling permissions (bypassing review, allow pushing of merges, etc. pp.) I would assume the very best would be if teamleaders would be able to set these bits just like they prefer.
Currently permssion handling is under heavy (re-)construction in gerrit (switching storage from db to git!).
Updated by Peter Niederlag about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Allow teamleaders / co-leaders to push branches to Allow creation of branches
- Due date set to 2012-05-24
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Peter Niederlag
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have