Story #41101: As user, I want a well-working content editing (Bugfix Story)
Exception of thrown in TYPO3\ExtJS\ExtDirect\RequestHandler::buildJsonRequest() not caught
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Karsten Dambekalns||% Done:||
If i got an Exception from
TYPO3\ExtJS\ExtDirect\RequestHandler::buildJsonRequest() method there is no try catch around the method call to catch the Exception.
The problem on this is that i'm not able to show a error message if such thing happend...
The Exception could be caught in
TYPO3\ExtJS\ExtDirect\RequestHandler::handleRequest() and converted to a valid JSON formatted object.
|related to TYPO3.ExtJS - Bug #27663: Fatal error class "F3\ExtJS\ExtDirect\Exception\InvalidEx...||Resolved||2011-06-23|
[BUGFIX] Adjust ExtDirect RequestHandler to Flow changes
This adjusts the RequestHandler to the recent changes in Flow regarding
session handling. For this the usual HTTP response is now used.
Some additional cleanup is done and error handling has been added.
Updated by Karsten Dambekalns 11 months ago
- Subject changed from Exception of thrown in F3\ExtJS\ExtDirect\RequestBuilder::Build not catched? to Exception of thrown in TYPO3\ExtJS\ExtDirect\RequestHandler::buildJsonRequest() not caught
Updated by Karsten Dambekalns 7 months ago
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
- Target version set to Sprint February 2013
- Parent task set to #41101
Updated by Gerrit Code Review 7 months ago
Patch set 1 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/16964