Autosuggest fails with protected words in json answer
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|TYPO3 Version:||Has patch:|
If there is a protected word like "length" in the json answer of autosuggest, the rendering of the autocomplete fails.
Updated by Dirk Lamar over 1 year ago
Updated by Olivier Dobberkau over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Target version set to next (placeholder)
Can we close this as this is not really a TYPO3 solr issue?
Updated by Ingo Renner over 1 year ago
- Category changed from Queries to Frontend Plugins
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
- Target version changed from next (placeholder) to 2.0
will re-check with jQuery 1.7.1 included in v2.0