Major Feature #29162
Lower memory consumption of Formhandler
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Reinhard Führicht||% Done:||
|Category:||Code and Architecture|
Storing that much information in the session, leads to memory problems on some systems.
The session handling needs some attention in order to:
- Store less information in the session
- Find out what to do with old sessions
- Make sure that new sessions are only created when they are needed.
Any input is welcome! :-)
Updated by Reinhard Führicht almost 2 years ago
- File 29162.patch added
- Status changed from New to Accepted
Patch added, which does the following:
- Add a creation timestamp to each form in session.
- When creating a new session, remove old sessions with the same formValuesPrefix older than 1 hour.
- The threshold can be configured in Typoscript.