|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
You can find a first draft of an jm_gallery importer in the feature-jmgalleryimport branch on github. Here is a bunch of TODOs still left to do:
- Create Backend Administration Panel for importers
- Enable registration of arbitrary importers in this panel
- Put jm_gallery importer stuff into 3rd party extension
- Enable clearing of sys_registry table after import has finished
- Improve AJAX backend for importing (use different colors for import-progress, give some feedback, what is happening and when it is finished)
- Don't throw exception, if mapping has a jm_gallery element set which is no longer existing or if yag element has been deleted if a mapping has been set.
- Refactor jm_gallery importer class in such a way, that the complete import uses existing methods for importing categories, albums, images...
- Import meta data from images
- Check current version of jm_gallery and see, what has changed (we used an old version on kaktusteam, so perhaps database schema etc. might have changed...)