Story #26208: [WP37] Agency listing - now called Professional Services
Correct address for Consultancy Listing: email@example.com
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Frederic Gaus||% Done:||
Pls change in Plugin
Updated by Soren Malling over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee changed from Soren Malling to Peter Proell
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Resolved in typo3_agencies Revision #53023.
On next deploy, go to the content element, and enter the e-mail address that you would like to use. It's a field in the FlexForm
Updated by Joern Bock about 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from Peter Proell to Soren Malling
- Target version set to 1197
- Parent task set to #26208
Where can I find the field for the contact email address?
Updated by Daniel Lienert about 1 year ago
In the current version from SVN, the address is hardcoded in Tx_Typo3Agencies_Controller_AgencyController in the sendApprovalDataAction.
@soren If you have a version where it is settable via flexform you should commit it :)
Updated by Mario Matzulla about 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from Mario Matzulla to Frederic Gaus
The address got changed by Daniel in r59154 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated by Frederic Gaus about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
This is working, I also tested the OTRS side.