Integrate these notes concerning the TypoScript template
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
Ideas. Should somehow that way be included (at the first place where it is needed).
- now change the TypoScript code for the marker/subpart, so that it gets page content (= dynamic content) from the database.
- also explain that dynamic = coming from inside TYPO3. The content in fact is entered in content elements on a page in TYPO3 and in so far it is ''not'' dynamic. Dynamic, as TYPO3 takes care to automatically display the content for ''the'' page, which the visitor currently views in the Frontend.
- long section, detailed content.
- Include an example from TSref, where we can again explain how to use TSref; will be deeper/more in detail, than with the general "page.10" explanation above.
- Something like getText is ugly (and so a nice example), as you have to jump forth and back; but only include it, if we really need it to use it.
- Using TSref is mainly(?) what the reader should learn; also as it shows the enormous flexibility of TYPO3. He should understand that this document contains "all the magic"/infos on all available options for TypoScript templates. And he should understand how to use this document.