Jump URL should not be replaced in test mail
|Priority:||Could have||Due date:|
In configuration, "Enable jump URL's" is checked. I create new direct mail and send it as a test mail. All link have been substituted but no tokken have been replaced in those links, thus I'm not able to test those links. Seriously embarrassing for a test mail.
Best option to fix this is, I think, no URL substitution in test mail.
Updated by Olivier Dobberkau over 1 year ago
- Category set to Feature
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Priority changed from Must have to Could have
Workaround: Create a dedicated recipients list to test this. not sure of the edge-case character of this request.
Updated by Ivan Dharma Kartolo about 1 year ago
- Category changed from Feature to Nuisance
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Rejected
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- List of UID numbers of test recipients (tt_address uid)
- List of UID numbers of test recipient lists (recipient list uid)
after that please check the step 4. you'll find a new section. Just click the address (or the recipient list) to send a fully substituted token.
Closing this one