Translation a news with one gallery
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Michael Knoll||% Done:||
I have a tt_news with news in French and I use tt_news integration for YAG for my album.
Now, I would like my news in German, but I have a error (see PDF). If I unlink my gallery or I hide my news with my gallery, it's perfectly work. But not with tt_news integration for YAG.
How can I do ?
Thank you very much,
|related to Extbase MVC Framework - Bug #32133: Invalid LOCAL_LANG overlay for non-existing languages||Closed||2011-11-28|
Updated by Michael Knoll over 1 year ago
I just translated a yag news article from English into German and here everything seems to work:
What I did was the following:
- Add translation for sysfolder in which news articles are stored
- Add a new translation for a news article with an album attached
- Save new translated article
- That's it
Your problem seems to be related with a missing translation of yag-extension itselft. So please try the following:
- Go to the backend
- Open the Extension Manager
- From the menu on the top-left select "Translation Handling"
- Select "German" from "Language to fetch
- Click "Save selection"
- Click "Update from repository"
Try again - eventually after clearing cache.
Feel free to contact us again, if this doesn't work!
Updated by Cindy Hardegger over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Michael Knoll
Thank you for your response.
My problem always was here, so with a collegue, we are debugging.
In fact, it was a problem in the extbase extension.
Thank you very much