Clean up handleAs
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:||2012-01-26|
|Assignee:||Dirk Wildt||% Done:||
|Category:||PHP||Spent time:||8.00 hours|
|Target version:||4.0.0||Estimated time:||4.00 hours|
the feature handleAs should cleanded up.
- handleAs detects, if a table.field is a title for the plugin, an image, a document, a timestamp or a rtf field.
- if it is, and if there isn't any manually configuration for the current table.field, handle as try to render the field automatically
- if there is more than one field with the same property i.e two timestamps (start and end), handleAs can't handle it.
- handleAs should handle fields even though there is more than one filed with the same property
- handleAs is part of the method listview. I will move handleAs to the TCA class.