Is FLOW3\Utility\GenericCollection obsolete?
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Bastian Waidelich||% Done:||
|Target version:||TYPO3 Flow Base Distribution - 1.0 alpha 1|
Is FLOW3\Utility\GenericCollection obsolete? It seems like a SPLObjectStorage can be used instead - or at least the GenericCollection could use one.
- Removed FLOW3\Utility\GenericCollection from repository, it's currently not needed. Resolves #3400
- Moved method setArgumentsFromRawRequestData() from Router to RequestBuilder. Resolves #3368
- Renamed URIHelper to URIBuilder. Removed Classes HelperInterface, AbstractHelper and InvalidViewHelper Exception. Adapted AbstractView & ViewInterface. Resolves #3303
- Added section parameter to URIFor() method of the URIBuilder
- Refactored Base controllers - controllerContext is no instance variable anymore and will be created when passed to view in initializeView(). Resolves #3404
- ControllerContext is of scope prototype now. Added setter/getter for URIBuilder. Some cosmetic changes.
- Added getRequestPath() to Request.
- ControllerKeys (@controller, @action, @package, @subpackage and @format) can now be set by request arguments. Resolves #2853
Updated by Bastian Waidelich about 4 years ago
- Target version changed from 283 to 1.0 alpha 1
Yes, it was used in the Routing framework before I rewrote it to use nested arrays.
I still think, this might be a handy class. But I'll remove it for now - until we really need it.