[patch] Group pi1 items by the first character
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
The attached patch to pi1 makes you able to group items according to the first character of each tag. This allows to build an index-like taglist like in the attached snapshot.
Unfortunately, the current version of tagpack I'm running is based on SVN plus a number of other patches I have added, thus it is not easy for me to build a patch file that can be used directly including only the group patch I'm now writing about. Therefore, the attached patch file is descriptive: it says where some lines must be added/removed/replaced in the class.tx_tagpack_pi1.php file, but you will have to do the changes by hand.
I have also added a number of TS options in order to configure the taglist. An example of the TS setup is attached.