Add information about in which major version new features were added
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Chris topher||% Done:||
I will do this after #32678 is documented.Sources:
- Roadmap on Forge
- SVN history
- Really old stuff, where we cannot say where it has been added?
Say somewhere in the introduction "If a feature or property does not have such a "since TYPO3 4..." note, then it is supported in all current versions."
- If a feature is documented at multiple places through the document, add the "Since..." note at all of them., so that the reader is sure to see it.
- Options, where the data type changed in between:
Data type: integer (until TYPO3 4.6), integer /stdWrap (since TYPO3 4.7)
Wording: "(Since TYPO3 4.x)"
Including 4.7, 4.6 and 4.5 covers all supported versions.
|related to TSref - Task #35445: Add information about in which major version new features...||Closed||2012-03-31|
Updated by Chris topher about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r1194.