Detail view of Case Study shows introduction text
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Steffen Ritter||% Done:||
|Target version:||Code Sprint December|
The detail view of a case study shows the introduction text of the list view.
Updated by Mario Matzulla 11 months ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee changed from Mario Matzulla to Kian Gould
- Target version changed from Release 2.0 to Public Beta
That's actually another content element (TEXT) above the extension.
Should I remove it without any notice. Or do you want to keep this text above the listing? Than I need to add it to the plugin.
Updated by Joern Bock 5 months ago
- Assignee changed from Kian Gould to Mario Matzulla
We should have that text only shown at the overview page but not at the detail view.
Updated by Steffen Ritter 5 months ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Under Review
- Assignee changed from Mario Matzulla to Steffen Ritter
- Target version set to Code Sprint December