Create an administration panel for the FLOW3 Development context
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
We need some kind of admin panel which is (can be) displayed on the page rendered by FLOW3 and provides some useful information to the developer. That could be:
- Information about caches, ability to flush certain caches
- Information about routing (which route matched etc.)
- Memory consumption / parse time
- Tail of certain logs ?
The graphical design and code architecture should allow for third party packages to plugin to the panel for providing custom functionality.
Before this ticket can be close we need (solved in separate tickets - please create some):
- A UI concept and after that, an actual design
- A rough concept for the implementation
- The actual implementation
Updated by Christopher Hlubek over 1 year ago
We should also add security debugging information, since this is all very hidden right now.
The question is, if we also show this panel when an exception occured.