Enable absolut URLs for HTTP tests
|Status:||Needs Feedback||Start date:||2012-04-11|
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Philipp Kitzberger||% Done:||
it would be nice to have to possibility to fetch pages identified by absolut urls when using HTTP tests. currently it's only possible to fetch relative urls that are being prefixed with the instances url.enabling absolute urls would enable me to
- check on different urls for a single instance
- run the w3c validation á la "http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myinstance.de%2F&charset=utf-8&doctype=Inline&group=0&user-agent=W3C_Validator%2F1.3" and regex the result with "/<h2 class="valid">This document was successfully checked as.*XHTML \+ RDFa!<\/h2>/sU"
i've got a patch that i'm going to upload here after mittagessen ;-)
Updated by Philipp Kitzberger about 1 year ago
- File caretaker_http_absolute.patch added
here's a tiny patch, needs feedback ;-)
Updated by Tobias Liebig 7 months ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Philipp Kitzberger
Nice idea to use the HTTP test for that.
I've committed it info my caretaker fork on github: https://github.com/etobi/
Could you double-check that? If it's fine, i can pull-request it into the official repository.