Task #44340: Improve UI
Default 'NEW' header for grid element
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Jo Hasenau||% Done:||
|Category:||Layout and UI||Spent time:||-|
|TYPO3 Version:||4.5||PHP Version:|
A new grid element content element has the default 'NEW' title. Can this be removed?
Updated by Rocco Georgi about 1 year ago
- Priority changed from Should have to Could have
I think "new" fits for a new element, it should have some header right?
It could be localized though (locallang_db.xml).
Updated by Jo Hasenau about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Jo Hasenau
- Priority changed from Could have to Should have
Updated by Rik Willems 8 months ago
- TYPO3 Version set to 4.7
Posted an update to svn that can localize this NEW header through locallang_db.xml.
Can these labels be changed through TSconfig?
Updated by Jo Hasenau 5 months ago
- Category set to Layout and UI
- TYPO3 Version changed from 4.7 to 4.5