Missing margin-top in front of headlines
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Ingo Renner||% Done:||
People complained that the dsitance between sections in the documentation on typo3.org would be way too small. When you scrolled through pages, you could hardly recognize where a section ended and a new section starts. I also see this problem.
A possible solution would be to put a margin-top for h3 and h4 headlines. This margin should be so big, that you can see easily that it is a new section which is following. I think 40px or 50px might be fine.
This margin should not be there for h1 and h2 (this are page headlines) and not for h5, h6 and so on (these sub-headings are e.g. used for the word "example").
The changed margins should only be applied, if the heading is inside the class .tx-terdochtml. That way it is only valid for documents, which were rendered with ter_doc (and not for the rest of the website).
Updated by Boris Hinzer 12 months ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Assignee changed from Boris Hinzer to Chris topher
send to svn
Updated by Boris Hinzer 11 months ago
- Status changed from Under Review to Closed
- Assignee changed from Chris topher to Boris Hinzer
Updated by Steffen Gebert 11 months ago
- Category set to [FOR] Search
- Status changed from Closed to Accepted
- Assignee changed from Boris Hinzer to Ingo Renner
Updated by Boris Hinzer 8 months ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Yes, meanwhile this issua already was resolved.