Address in mailbox given  does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Thomas Kowtsch||% Done:||
|Category:||TYPO3 Core Support||Spent time:||1.50 hour|
After an upgrade to Typo3 4.7. the Error "Address in mailbox given  does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2." occured in backend after create or edit a calendar event.
Error in error.log:
Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: Address in mailbox given  does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2. | Swift_RfcComplianceException thrown in file /typo3_src-4.7.0/typo3/contrib/swiftmailer/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php in line 308. Requested URL: http://localhost/typo3/alt_doc.php?&returnUrl=mod.php%3F%26M%3Dweb_list%26id%3D55&edit[tx_cal_event]=edit, referer: http://localhost/typo3/alt_doc.php?returnUrl=mod.php%3F%26M%3Dweb_list%26id%3D55&edit[tx_cal_event]=edit
|related to Calendar Base - Bug #36506: Notification fails in typo3 4.7.x due to deprecated funct...||Closed||2012-04-25|
Updated by Thomas Kowtsch 12 months ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
Mario, can you give some more details please?
- When do you get the error? When creating the event for a certain calendar? Or only if changing an event that has monitoring/attending users? Or both?
- What kind of user/group do you expect to be notified? FE-Users? FE-User-Groups? Unregistered Users?
- Can you please check TS setup for
Do they have a valid adress?
Updated by Thomas Kowtsch 11 months ago
- Category set to TYPO3 Core Support
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- Assignee set to Thomas Kowtsch
- Target version set to 1.5
- % Done changed from 0 to 10