Documentation on the wrong template (fixed!)
|Priority:||Won't have this time||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Andrey Aksenov||% Done:||
|TYPO3 Version:||4.5||PHP Version:|
I noticed that the documentation is written using the wrong template. I fixed it. The file is attached.
Updated by Jo Hasenau 10 months ago
- Category set to Documentation
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Andrey Aksenov
Could you please check the uploaded version - it shows some weird fonts when opening it on my WIN7 machine.
Updated by Jo Hasenau 4 months ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
- Priority changed from Should have to Won't have this time
- TYPO3 Version set to 4.5
sorry for being so late but it's exactly as described: Weird fonts on my Windows machine as well.
Additionally the new way of providing manuals is based on anonther technology and/or template, so I will close this issue.