Extension Builder Target version > 4.5; bad language file links
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
If I create a new Extension with target-version > 4.5, no more .xml language-files will be created, but in ext_tables.php configuration/TCA/* files etc. still .xml files are referenced. Has to be changed by hand then.
With backend-modules created like this even the manual change to .xlf doesn't work:
I receive an error in backend then that no proper xml file was found. The xlf-file for the backend module exists, but seems not to be OK for the backend? (Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::registerModule ...... 'labels' => 'LLL:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY . '/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_mybackendmodulekey.xlf'
Updated by Nico de Haen 11 months ago
- Status changed from New to Accepted
This bug was fixed last week in the master branch in 0b51ef
I will release a bugfix version in the next days
Concerning the backend module I guess you still have references to xml files somewhere.
Updated by Matthias Maechler 11 months ago
Concerning the backend module:
The problem was the format of the file (I guess bad characters inside). I did not backtrack the problem, I just replaced the file. But I'm quite sure the Extension-builder created it for me in this bad format. Maybe I used some special characters not handeled properly by the ext-builder (ä,ö,ü,&,",',..)