Improve HTML + configuration-possibilities via TS
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:||2012-08-10|
|Assignee:||Federico Bernardin||% Done:||
|Category:||Generic FE code||Spent time:||-|
|Target version:||1.2.0 version|
Attached is a patch does the following:
1. If no ID is set via TS for an input-field the name of the field is taken as as ID as default. A new marker ###FIELD_NAME### is introduced, which can be used for the <label for=""-value. This marker is replaced with the same value as the value for the ID.
2. The integrator gets the possibilitie to add a title for the input-fields of the forms via TS like that:
_LOCAL_LANG.lang.fieldTitle = Please enter the value XY in this field.
3. For radio-buttons each label-tag is added to the belonging single button. The reference-ID + for-atribute-value's get added with "_1", "_2", "_3" to get a unique ID-for-atribute-reference.
4. The "label" + the value within the preview-template can now be stdWrapped
Updated by Federico Bernardin 9 months ago
- Due date set to 2012-08-10
- Category set to Generic FE code
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Federico Bernardin
- Target version set to 1.2.0 version
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Thanks for your suggestions. They will be implemented (a bit different from yours).