Story #11016: As an extension developer I want to be able to configure the TCA
make label column for list module configurable
|Priority:||Could have||Due date:|
Updated by Sebastian Michaelsen over 3 years ago
- Category set to Backend Interface
At the moment the first property is used as label field (or 'uid' if no properties are defined).
Possibility to adjust this has to be implemented in the User Interface.
Updated by Sebastian Michaelsen almost 3 years ago
- Assignee set to Sebastian Michaelsen
- Priority changed from Should have to Could have
- Target version set to 0.1
Updated by Rens Admiraal over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Task
- Parent task set to #11016
Updated by Stefan Neufeind 7 months ago
What is this planned to look like? A dropdown in the domain object settings to select the field to display? Or checkboxes in the properties to say "use this as label"? What if multiple properties would be selected and how to order them?
I'm not yet clear what this would be expected to look like, before it can be implemented.