|Status:||Needs Feedback||Start date:||2009-10-29|
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Tobias Liebig||% Done:||
|Target version:||Alpha 3|
check and improve this before the first release
- all php files should respect the current TYPO3CGL (for 4.x)
- all operations in caretaker_instance should be covered by unit tests
- all php file should have the same header/GPL comment
- i will post a proposal for discussion here!
- at least all php classes, which are part of the public API should be documented with PHPdoc comments
|blocked by Caretaker - Task #5522: check and streamline file- and class-comments||Resolved||2009-11-27|
Updated by Martin Ficzel almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Alpha 1 to Alpha 2
I moved the ticket to alpha 2 since alpha 1 is already in TER.