Redundant files when working with workspaces
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:||2010-09-20|
|Assignee:||Stefan Busemann||% Done:||
|Category:||DAL: documents||Spent time:||5.25 hours|
|Target version:||0.7.x||Estimated time:||5.00 hours|
While working with worspaces, any change on a DAM record will cause a new entry in the dam_frontend filelist. So, for example, one pdf with 2 or more entries.
The pid of these redundant files in the table tx_dam is -1.
Updated by Stefan Busemann over 3 years ago
- Category changed from pi1 - filelist to DAL: documents
- Assignee set to Stefan Busemann
- Target version set to 0.0.x WAITING FOR SPONSOR
- Estimated time set to 5.00
+ Update all queries to support workspaces
Updated by Stefan Busemann over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from 0.0.x WAITING FOR SPONSOR to 0.7.x
- % Done changed from 0 to 10