Error in query generation with facetts having " in name
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Ingo Renner||% Done:||
|TYPO3 Version:||Has patch:|
When you generate an url to add a facett containing " . The facetting query will not be generate proper. because " is the limiter of the facett. I've attached a patch which apply addslashed before encoding and stripslashes after encoding, to escape these chars within the facet query parameters.
Updated by Schmidt Timo about 3 years ago
- File urlencode-patch.patch added
- Assignee set to Ingo Renner
I still had some problems with the attached patch. The problem can be solved easier by just calling addslashes on the query arguments before sending it to solr in addFacetQueryFilters(). I've attached a new version of the patch.
Updated by Ingo Renner about 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from Ingo Renner to Schmidt Timo
Timo, please don't assign issues to other people without their consent
Updated by Olivier Dobberkau over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee changed from Schmidt Timo to Ingo Renner
Hi Ingo what is the status here?
Updated by Ingo Renner over 1 year ago
- Category set to Queries
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Resolved
- Target version set to 2.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in r43964