List view: Contrast for alternating rows and hover too low
|Priority:||Could have||Due date:|
|Target version:||TYPO3 4.4||Estimated time:||0.00 hour|
There are usability/accessibility issues with current list view.
- The contrast between hover color and normal/alternating row is far too low.
- The contrast between normal and alternating rows is too low.
The attached patch solves these problems by
- using a lighter grey for normal rows and add a nearly white border-bottom.
- using light blue as hover color.
Updated by Uschi Renziehausen almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
+1 for this one in 4.2 by uschi
Updated by Eckhard M. Jäger over 4 years ago
Good idea! I like it too. But at the moment we have various colors for hovering elements now:
- grey at the modules
- green arrows at the New wizzard
- dark grey for the RTE buttons
- the page tree has no hover color
At all i think it would be a good a point thinking about a unified hover and is-activ color for the complete backend :)