Localization handling for TCEforms
|Priority:||-- undefined --||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Andreas Wolf||% Done:||
TCEforms should be able to handle multiple languages.
This will at least require these changes:
- elements need to be aware of their language
- is it a problem if two or more elements with the same name and different languages exist?
- rendering has to respect the language and print the corresponding flag
- the formbuilder must handle the different languages
- identifiers have to be built in a way that different languages are respected (this is easy to implement in the Element_Abstract function)
- diff views have to be implemented (this is still unclear)
- the flexform data structure information about localization has to be stored inside the data structure (or the FlexForm object) -> the DS class has to be extended, maybe we should create a FlexFormDataStructure class
As for the two different types of localization, we may handle them this way:
- langChildren = 0: (= Localization on Record level) Create a different record object for each language
- langChildren = 1: Create one record object that knows about the different languages it has to handle. Maybe we have to create a special FormBuilder for this record.