Write a manual for releasing the package
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Oliver Hader||% Done:||
|Category:||Packaging Script / Deployment|
When releasing a new Introduction package, like with a new version of TYPO3, security issues, some changes need to be made. For instance, in the default localconf.php we always need the extension key of the package in the extlist. How do we make a database dump, what needs to be checked?
I think the Wiki on Forge serves best for this issue.
Updated by Oliver Hader about 3 years ago
- Category changed from Install process to Packaging Script / Deployment
- Assignee changed from Peter Beernink to Oliver Hader
- Target version set to Release of TYPO3 4.4.0
I think that is something for the new packaging script that will be triggered manually and build the package with the latest TYPO3 sources and the latest versions of the accordant extensions
Updated by Ben van 't Ende almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Release of TYPO3 4.4.0 to Release of TYPO3 4.4.2
Updated by Oliver Hader 12 months ago
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version changed from Release of TYPO3 4.4.2 to 6.0