Feature #12828: Improve caching
caching issues II
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Target version:||waiting for sponsor|
I use typo3 4.3.3 and wt_directory 1.3.25 and experience some issues with caching and the displayed results.
When I filter the list view (actually 2 fields are used) ... BUT I neither get a filtered result list nor could I change the filter in a way that the result list will be regenerated. Everything is cached!
Even the pagination links (&tx_wtdirectory_pi1[pointer]=240) will be ignored ( always the first matches appear )and the extensions doesn't care about changed filter values. (I don't mean emptying a filter, I mean setting it from something like 'bost' to 'boston').
I'm not much into the caching thing and typo3, so I tried to apply some of these changes
"http://www.sk-typo3.de/Richtiges-Cachen-mit-pi_base.188.0.html" to your extension. Without the desired effect, though.
I experienced a little succes by setting
var $pi_checkCHash = TRUE; // if this is a USER plugin
to your main class, but then nothing is cached and page-generation-speed dropped (of course).
Anyway, the filter won't work right now.
For example look here: "http://www.deutsche-makler.de/test/startseite.html". I reinstalled the 1.3.25 version of wt_directory, so that none of my changes are the reason for this behaviour.
Updated by Qitec no-lastname-given almost 3 years ago
I switched to "browser" extension. So my example isn't available anymore.
But you should experience same behaviour on your own site, when you temporarely activate filter 'n' search for debugging purposes.
Maybe you switch completely to new caching-framework. Backwards compatibility seems no problem, because no one else explained about the caching bug. Or this bug will be resolved (as a side effect) by the core-bug-hunting.
I also found a deprecated warning t3lib::gp (or something like that) which should mean no problem to change your extension, as you require Typo3 4.1 as minimum version and the deprecated-warning depends on typo3 3.6.
Updated by Stefan Busemann over 2 years ago
- Category set to Listview
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version set to waiting for sponsor
- Start date deleted (