RSS: function fieldWrap in class.rss.php should make email address spam-save
|Priority:||Could have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Dmitry Dulepov||% Done:||
Please make it configurable to make the E-Mail address SPAM-safe.
Updated by Dmitry Dulepov almost 3 years ago
- Category set to Bug
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Dmitry Dulepov
- Target version set to 0.9.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
You can now do that with "xmlnews.config.spamProtectEmailAddresses = ascii" in TS (standard TYPO3 protection).
Updated by Felix Nagel almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Accepted
- Target version changed from 0.9.1 to 1.1.2
This patch has been deleted (commented out) in current TER and trunk version.
Seems like some kind of regression, please re-enable this feature.
Updated by Felix Nagel 12 months ago
Still a problem in current trunk: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-t3blog/repository/entry/trunk/pi1/widgets/rss/class.rss.php#L509