Update to TSRef released
I just released an updated version of the TSRef (4.3.2). It contains a number of small bugfixes which are listed in the ChangeLog. It also contains important improvements to a couple of objects or properties and I would like to draw your attention to these:
- typolink.parameter: someone pointed out that the description of this property was not very clear (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/22117). I could only agree with that. When I started digging into it, I realized that this was not the only issue. Some features were actually undocumented. I hope you will find the new explanations clearer, but you may also learn a couple of things ;-)
- the description of the CASE object was incomplete. In particular, the description of CASE.key halted in mid-sentence, but it seems like no one noticed until now (credits go to Steffen Kamper). This was an opportunity to improve the whole description of CASE.
- config.additionalHeaders was also very incompletely described and contained some actual mistakes. This has been fixed too.