Christmas release of 1.3.0
The version 1.3.0 has just been released to the TER and will be visible in just a moment.
Lots of new features have been integrated in this release!
- Suggest wizard in flexforms: With 4.5.9 or 4.6.2 you can now use the suggest wizard even in the flexforms. EXT:news is the first extension (that I know) which integrates this core feature.
- The relation to content elements is now even more awesome as you can now render the content elements not only by using TS but also by using fluid.
- The DateMenu can now filter by years only and not just by year + month
- Better support of 4-7 already! The core changes and extension developers need to react on that. Therefore a utility class handles now things which get deprecated (like in t3lib_div)
- The extension can now be used without including any TS
All changes are visible in the wiki at http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/wiki/Release_Notes or by looking at the git log.
Using the Wiki
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/wiki helps a lot to publish snippets and tutorials and those will get more and more there.
Please add your snippets if you think those are helpful for others
Thanks to all of you who use this extension and especially the ones who contribute by promoting the extension, push bugfixes and features or create the issues on forge!
Merry christmas and a happy New Year to all of you!