New version 0.6.0 avaiable
A great step forward has been made with this release.
Now the extension could be used nearly out-of-the-box to do ratings of normal content.
Install it, configure it, add ratingsteps and optionally an anonymous user.
After you´ve added a new content object containing this plugin it sould appear in you output.
The documentation is now moved to http://wiki.typo3.org/EXT/Rating_AXOther changes:
- major redesign
- removed display of examples
- added configuration option 'hideSummary'
- reworked direct FE plugin implementation
- !! remove all former manual additions to templates (config.tx_extbase.persistence.classes) when upgrading
- !! move all table objects from pid 1 to you normal storage pid (e.g. with phpMyAdmin)