Support for TYPO3 v.6 was added.
Now the extension should work with TYPO3 versions from 4.5 to 6.0.
We just released the new version of mulicolumn. Version 2.1.14 is compatible with TYPO3 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 and 6.0.
Please report bugs on http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-multicolumn/issues and help us to get rid of them by writing patches.
For urgent issues you want to have solved imediatly, please get in touch with us: http://www.snowflake.ch/agentur/kontakt-standort/
The TypoScript Syntax manual has been updated and is now available for TYPO3 CMS 6.0.
The whole text has been copyedited, old PHP functions refreshed. Old examples were adjusted, some paths, which have changed, were updated and the screenshots refreshed.
With the release of TYPO3 CMS 6.0 the new Logging API is now part of the core. Although a great milestone has been reached, the project is not yet finished.What me miss so far:
- The BE log module does not yet show log records from the new API.
- The Logging API is not used anywhere in the core.
- Replace & deprecate the old log functions and calls in the core.
- Decouple sys_log from sys_history
- Enhance the usability of the BE log module and provide a migration path for log records from the old sys_log.
- gather a team of contributors to get things done,
- create goals, stories, feature outlines, scenarios, tasks or whatever kind of meta stuff which helps us to focus on our goals,
- get in contact with the community and the core/release team to get support,
- organize some code sprints (which was a success story for the last milestone),
- let it rock and put our hands on the code!
New version 1.4.1 is now available. It fixes a bug which always cause TYPO3 backend login failures on first try, even with correct login data. Updated included jQuery library to version 1.9.1.
I finally took the time to give some attention to this extension, my apologies to those who felt they waited too long. A Better Tag Cloud now works fine with TYPO3 CMS 6.0.
Two more features were implemented:
- one is a minor security improvement when displaying the search keyword in the tag could results page (pi2 plugin). There was a small risk of XSS being used here. The default TypoScript made safe against that, but - after discussion with the Security Team - it was deemed better to escape the HTML on the PHP side rather than on the TypoScript side, in case people removed the relevant TS configuration without realising the consequences. This change is actually a minor compatibility break: if you have your own TS setup and call "htmlSpecialChars" there, HTML entities will be encoded twice. See the manual for more details.
- the other is a real feature, albeit a small one: it is now possible to set a lower limit on the length of keywords that should appear in the tag cloud. All words below that limit are left out.
Apart from that, there are cosmetic changes. Also minimal TYPO3 version requirement was raised to 4.5, as some old pieces of code were cleared.
The new extension for* cookie control in extbase* is released now .Please refer this http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/cookie_control_extbase
- NEW: SignalSlots 'afterRatinglinkAction' and 'afterCreateAction'
- NEW: Add own content before or after rating using SignalSlots
- NEW: NEW: implemented full support for localization via language files
- New configuration option "showNotRated" to suppress not rated message
- New setting "ratingContext" to support context dependent formattings
- set cookie option just as in t3lib_userAuth
- removed undocumented setting 'valueOnly' - please use slothandler instead
- some visual modifications
- some deprecation fixes
New features offers developers immense possibilities for customization.
Especially implementing SignalSlothandlers and the possibility to set pre- and post- content allows developers to include any kind of other content e.g. other extensions into a rating object.
Localization support is given for english and german.
I´m waiting for integration of my extension into the official localization server. Then any other language could be added by the community easily.
Die Zugangsarten (Lizenzen) wurden bisher in der Klasse DBIS vorgegeben. Das hatte den Nachteil, dass bei einigen Nutzern manche fehlten. Es kam sogar so weit, dass leere Felder angezeigt wurden, da bei einigen Nutzern diese vorgegebenen Kategorien fehlten. Da wir nicht alle unsere verfügbaren Zugangsarten dort anzeigen möchten und das auch weiter so sein soll, ist dies nun mittels TypoScript konfigurierbar.
3 = false
4 = false
Die Angabe von dbislicenceforbid.<lizenzID> mit beliebiger Wertzuweisung ermöglicht das "Ausblenden" dieser Zugangsarten. Ich habe mich bewusst für einen Array als Datentyp entschieden, da man hier bequem jede Zeile einzeln wieder auskommentieren kann. Ich hätte das auch als einen kommaseparierten String machen können, finde es aber so eleganter zum administrieren.
Diese neue Version sehe ich zwar mehr als ein Fix aber durch dieses neue Feature verdient es dann doch die 3.3.0.
- first version that supports Typo3 4.7
- new propertymapper has been activated
- actions.js has been modified - beware of that who modified this file
- use injections in domain objects
- workaround for wrong l18n handling in Typo3 4.7 for stepconfs
- allow spaces in stepnames
Also available in: Atom