Sponsored by a swiss TYPO3 company cab services ag we could publish a little video about the new extension cabag_showitem and the improved version of cag_linkchecker.
If you want to see how you can easily manage links and relations within TYPO3 you have to watch those movies:
To keep TYPO3 websites more consistent!
- Allows user to directly edit a record
- Allows direct access to the history module
- Adds a 'view' icon to every page record
- Shows creation date+time
- Shows user who created the record
- Shows last change date+time
- Shows record title (label field from TCA) or the record type name (localized)
- Localized labels
- Shows all records linking to a file
Open it by ref 'number' icon:¶
Or open it by the (i) info icon you can find all over typo3:¶
And that's what you get! Something you can show your customer:¶
Also working with files!¶
Everything is based on solid core methods and fully integrated in TYPO3. Currently it's using a XClass but for TYPO3 4.4 we would like to comit a patch which minimizes the code in typo3/show_item.php and moves the whole show_item task to typo3/sysext/showitem/.
Thanks to the swiss TYPO3 agency which sponsored this improvements.
Also available in: Atom