New version 2.4.1 (3 comments)
We have version 2.4.1 of llxmltranslate we want you to try before sending it to TER.
Changes since the "internal" version 2.4 :
- Label Changed: "Generated cached" becomes "Statistic page"
- New menu item: Global Statistics view
- Language: New help bubble for TYPO3 4.5
You can download a ready to use T3X for testing at : http://forge.typo3.org/documents/156
If everything goes well, this version or 2.4.2 should be in TER at the end of the week.
New version 2.4 (1 comment)
A new version of llxmltranslate was updated on Forge. That would be useful if more people could help us by testing this new version.
This is update brings news features :
- Compatibility with PHP 5.3 (thanks Stefano Kowalke)
- Moved the extension after "User" modules instead of bottom and changed to a new icon
- New option : Hide extensions in list that don't provide xml translation files
- Missing translations always visible in “select file” menu dropdown
- Added CSS for better interface
- Log display hidden in collapsable menu
- Bigger textarea for translation.
- LLXML is now fully translatable
- Merge and Export page have their own Select Extension menu
- Module forces UTF-8 charset to diminish encoding problem (just when using LLXML)
This version is tag 2.4
You can download a ready to use T3X for testing at : http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-llxmltranslate/documents
There are some minor problems remaining to fix :
- Under some circumstance, the encoding of the form could display weird characters. This doesn't affect the actual translation in the "input fields".
- Sometimes the selection of extension in menu (those using a monospaced font) aren't monospaced at all.
- CSH help doesn't show up in TYPO3 4.5
Once we setup the wiki on Forge we will add some screenshots of the newer version.
Thanks for testing and reporting bugs to http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-llxmltranslate/issues/new
Also available in: Atom