What does it do?¶
Mailform is a powerful extension for creating forms. In a backend wizard, the user can design very variable forms, which are generated dynamically in the frontend pages. The forms will be sent as an email to specified recievers. For each mailform content element are two different types of mails available. One is e.g. for the site administration and the other is e.g. a confirmation for the user who sent that mail.
More Informations at: http://mailform.concastic.ch
- Multi-Col System
- Independent XML-System
- Very functional wizard
- Administration and User Mail
- Addon-Platform for third party development
- Statistics Addon available (Ext. key: mailform_statistics)
- Template-Manager Addon available (Ext. key: mailform_templates)
- Translation already available in English and German.
How to Post issues on this Site?
Please create an account on typo3.org. With that account you can sign in on this page. You will have access to write Issues and Bugs to this Extension if you like so.
Overview of articles¶
- Use Values form other forms
Use Values form other forms or input a given value into another field