What does it do?¶
The Multicolumn extension expands TYPO3 with a new content element called Multicolumn. The goal of the Multicolumn content element is to display content in multiple columns. It offers new properties for content managers to specify in how many columns the content should appear in the frontend.
With the Multicolumn content element it has never been easier to do multicolumn layouts with TYPO3.
The Multicolumn extension requires TYPO3 4.3 or above. The Multicolumn extension works only with the classic page module.
Features – a huge bunch of compelling features¶
- Extends TYPO3 with powerful multicolumn abilities
- Easy integration – install and add static TypoScript and you’re ready to go!
- Define preset layouts by Page TSconfig or set up a custom layout within the Multicolumn content element
- Fully customizable HTML markup with TypoScript
- Auto shrink of images to multicolumn column width
- Suitable for grid layouts
- No XCLASSES used
The Multicolumn extension works only with TYPO3 4.3 (or above) and the classic page module. Templavoila is not supported. If you want to add Templavoila support for the Multicolumn extension please contact us.